Schools and participating organizations are provided with Certificates of Achievement to award to their Local Honorees, and Certificates of Merit that can be awarded to two runners-up.
We encourage you to present these certificates, as doing so shines a well-deserved spotlight on young volunteers and inspires others to do good community work as well.
Here are suggestions on recognizing your top applicants:
- Present certificates to Local Honorees and runners-up at a public event by the end of January.
- Contact local media with details about the presentation.
- Invite a local Prudential representative to help present the certificates. Find a local representative at prudential.com.
- Arrange for a photo of your Local Honorees and runners-up receiving certificates from school/organization officials and a Prudential representative. Send it to local media outlets with a news release.
- Publicize your Local Honorees and runners-up by:
- Announcing their names in parent organization, school district and other community publications
- Posting a congratulatory message on your school’s marquee
- Acknowledging their achievements at a school board meeting, during morning announcements, on your website and on social media
- Asking them to speak at school assemblies or organization meetings